Disclosure Help, As You Need It
Just Getting Started? We Provide:
- One-off consultations, to answer your questions or determine the disclosure issues you’ll need and want to address
- Assistance to draft an up-to-date financial statement
- A final review of your financial statement before it’s served / filed
- Assistance to compile the supporting documentation for your financial statement
- Drafting a Financial Disclosure Certificate that collates all of your documentation
Mired in it? Get:
- Cogent advice assessing the reasonableness of the disclosure demands made of you
- Reviewing Net Family Property statements to determine the state of your – and the other party’s – disclosure
- Drafting support calculations, fully documented Net Family Property statements or Net Family Property Worksheets (note: higher rates apply)
Are you a Lawyer?
If you’re uncomfortable with a client’s financial issues, the speed which they are providing their disclosure or just want the peace of mind that collecting and assessing paper is not on your head, Disclosure Clinic can help you.
Billing separately, or as arranged with your office.
Are you a Mediator?
Subject to a conflict of interest check and client consent, if you are in midst of a mediation where you can use some help understanding the nature of a financial dispute, Disclosure Clinic is a cost effective way to provide you – and your clients – neutral support to succeed.